A moisturising body milk hydrates, nourishes, and protects the skin for up to 24 hours. It is suitable for the entire family's sensitive and dry skin, from babies to adults. The skin is soft, supple, comfortable, and protected after use. Its creamy milky texture is non-greasy and non-sticky, and its quick penetration allows for quick dressing. Opt for Pediatric” and dermatologically tested body milk, as they perform well on sensitive skin. Apply to the body once or twice a day in light massages.
BABÉ Pediatric” Moisturizing Body Milk - Kshipra Health Solutions<
Babé Pediatric” Moisturizing Body Milk is designed to hydrate and nourish the delicate skin of babies and children. This lotion protects the skin by strengthening the natural skin barrier with Kokum Butter. Furthermore, this lotion contains ingredients that can calm and soothe sensitive skin while providing comfort and smoothness. It immediately calms and nourishes the skin due to its fast-absorbing formula.
Characteristics of BABÉ Pediatric Moisturising Body Milk
Babé Pediatric” body milk is a Babé Laboratories product that is explicitly created for the daily care of delicate, dry skin in babies and children.
The hypoallergenic, alcohol-free formula deeply nourishes, relieves irritation
- The lotion is the texture.
- Skin problems include dehydration and dryness.
- Application times: morning and/or evening;
- Age: 0+;
- All skin types, including sensitive skin;
- The main advantages are that it nourishes, protects, and soothes the skin.
- There is no alcohol, colourant, or mineral oil in this formula.
Main Active Ingredients Use in BABÉ Pediatric” Moisturising Body Milk:
Butter Of Kokum
With a high fatty acid content that protects and regenerates dry skin, leaving it soft to the touch.
Aloe Vera, Mimosa, And Calendula
Anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory skin protection ingredients.
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Peg-100 Stearate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Garcinia Indica Seed Butter
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Mimosa Tenuiflora Leaf Extract
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- Sorbitan Stearate
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Polysorbate 20
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
Instruction to Use Babé Pediatric” Moisturizing Body Milk
The fast-absorbing fluid texture makes moisturising a baby's body quick and simple. It's ideal for applying to babies after a relaxing bath and gently massaging them before they fall asleep. It allows for easy application and immediate dressing for older children, and it prevents clothes from becoming stained or damp. Its formula is rich in nourishing ingredients that soothe and nourish even the most sensitive and delicate skin.
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin, which means it can be dissolved in fats and oils. It is a powerful antioxidant that protects cell membranes from damage caused by free radicals (as a result of pollution or solar ultraviolet radiation) and thus helps to prevent skin ageing.
Depending on the dose, it also supports the immune system and inhibits platelet aggregation. Additionally, it plays a role in the control of several enzymes. Vitamin E is used by cells to interact with one another and carry out important bodily functions such as maintaining vision and/or movement in muscles and nerves.
Vitamin E can be found in olive, sunflower, or sesame vegetable oils; nuts (hazelnuts or almonds); and, to a lesser extent, vegetables (such as spinach and broccoli). Some manufacturers include vitamin E as an antioxidant. Consult a healthcare professional before taking a vitamin E dietary supplement.
Its antioxidant effect is also used in cosmetic products, and it is included in the formulation of skin care products (tocopherol and derivatives). It is an anti-inflammatory vitamin that helps to maintain skin structure by counteracting oxidative damage and preserving collagen in the dermis. It's also found in anti-ageing products with Vitamin C because it helps to regenerate Vitamin E's antioxidant effect, resulting in a youthful appearance.
Benefits of BABÉ Pediatric” Moisturising Body Milk:
- It heals irritated skin and soothes itching and tightness.
- Combats skin redness and punctual eczema.
- Aids in the prevention and treatment of outbreaks in Ethiopia.
- Deep nourishing for immediate comfort.
- Inflammation should be reduced.
- Antibacterial action strengthens the skin's defence system.
- Atopic skin was tested and tested by a Pediatric”ian.
- It's free of allergens.
- Perfume, alcohol, preservatives, parabens, mineral oils, dyes, and phthalates are not present.