BABE Hydro 24h Cream Gel - Kshipra Health Solutions
Gel-based moisturizers are a great combination of gel and a cream and are a blessing to the beauty community. It has the soothing properties of a gel and the hydrating properties of a cream, with the exception that gel-based creams are extremely light on the skin. What's the added benefit here? They're like a big glass of chilled water for your skin, which means they're hydrating and suitable for even the most sensitive or irritated skin.
What are Gel Moisturizers and How Do They Work?
Gel moisturizers are water-based, lightweight moisturizers that are designed to hydrate and nurture your skin. These have been in use for a long time, but due to their final benefits, they became effective within one and a half years.
Vitamins, minerals, enzymes, minerals, fatty acids, glycoproteins, amino acids, and vitamins are among the components utilized to keep your skin hydrated and healthy. Because they contain fewer oils and emollients, they are ideal for oily and mixed skin.
Why Is BABE Hydro 24H Cream Gel a Promising Cream Gel?
Babe Gel moisturizer, true to its lightweight reputation, is beneficial for a wide range of skin types. It is especially beneficial for acne-prone skin because they don't add oil to the skin's already oily surface. If your pores are already blocked with oil, the last thing you want to do is put an oily moisturizer on top.
With the rich formula of Babe Hydro 24H Cream Gel, you can give your skin intense and consistent hydration for up to 24 hours. It incorporates high-tech ingredients, including Natural Moisture Factor and Niacinamide, to give each application a fresh texture and nourishing feel.
Kshipra Health Solution is known as one of India's leading dermo-cosmetic brand. Their shine-free formula makes it the ideal moisturizer for those who don't want to worry about their skin producing too much oil. The light texture, which is comparable to gel, is also ideal for bearded faces.
Active Ingredients in BABE Hydro 24h Cream-Gel:
- Vitamin E 0.25% is an ultra-rich antioxidant that targets skin cells and protects them against oxidative stress and other free radicals.
- Jojoba Active 0.60% is a natural component that works to strengthen the skin's natural protective barriers while also providing hydration and softness to the skin's outer layers.
- Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, Betaine 1% is ideal for bringing not only hydration but also a sense of relaxation.
- Amino acids, urea, pyrrolidine carboxylic acid, lactic acid, and lactates are all found in Natural Moisturizing Factor 1%, which is a very expert recipe. This NMF has the capacity to mimic the skin's natural moisturizing process while also protecting it from damaging chemicals.
- Niacinamide 2% soothes even the most sensitive skin, giving targeted moisture and softness at the touch of a button. The Hydro 24H Cream Gel recipe contains 4% glycerin, which promotes water retention in the stratum corneum, the skin's outermost layer.
Babe Gel: Instructions To Use
Babe Gel should be used in conjunction with the entire Hydro 24H Cream Gel line of products for faster and better results. For more sensitive skin, use the Micellar Water in conjunction with the Soothing Micellar Gel to cleanse. Apply the Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF 50+ Dry Touch to protect your skin from the sun. Apply it after you've applied your moisturizer and before you go outside in the sun.
Pour a tiny amount of Babe Hydro 24H Cream Gel onto the palm of your hand and apply it to the face with your fingertips, and massage in a circular motion to cover the entire facial area. Allow the product to absorb before returning to your regular regimen.
Use babe gel twice a day, in the morning and at night. Make it a part of your daily skincare routine, and notice the difference for yourself!
BABE Hydro 24H Cream Gel Face Moisturizer Benefits:
- To begin with, the ultra-light nature of this cream gel makes it ideal for moisturizing bearded skin.
- Meanwhile, it's appropriate for skin types ranging from standard to mixed.
- Its recipe also includes elements that are relaxing and extra moisturizing.
- Not only is it free of Mineral Oil, Parabens, and Colorants, but it also has a smell that is non-allergic.
- Dermatological and ophthalmological tests were performed.
- The formula is hypoallergenic.