BABE Hydronourishing Cream SPF20 - Kshipra Health Solutions
Water is essential for keeping your skin smooth, healthy and radiant. Hence, it should not be a surprise that every skincare aisle has products that claim to hydrate and moisturise skin. However, many may be unaware that moisturising and hydration are not synonymous, while the terms are often interchangeably used. While both are important in giving much-needed nourishment to the skin, understanding the differences can help make the best option when targeting your skin's individual needs.
What Is the Distinction Between Hydrating and Moisturizing?
Moisturisers and hydrators address the significance of providing the skin with the water it needs to combat premature ageing, dehydration, dryness, and environmental damage. The difference is primarily in how they go about accomplishing these outcomes.
Hydration refers to the amount of water present within the cells that causes them to become plump, and bouncy and so reflect light well. In case the water drains out of the cells, and they get dehydrated, they may get shrivelled, which may result in making the skin dull. This means that applying a topical hydrator will infuse water into your cells and boost your skin's ability to absorb moisture and nutrients. Moisturizing, on the other hand, is the process of trapping and sealing in moisture in order to construct the skin's protective barrier, prevent water loss, and maintain the skin supple and smooth.
Why Is SPF Important in Creams?
Sun exposure can have long-term impacts on your skin and is one of the primary causes of skin damage. The adverse consequences of the sun's rays include hyperpigmentation, sunburn, black patches and sunspots, and an increased risk of skin cancer. Regardless of the season, an SPF product or sunscreen lotion should be part of your regular skincare routine. However, SPF is essential with summer approaching, and you should not leave the house without applying a large amount of sunscreen or any SPF-containing cream.
Skincare Containing SPF
Even while SPF is essential in the summer, it should not be skipped during the other seasons. Using sunscreen is one of the most frequent ways to shield your skin from the sun. During the winter and monsoons, you might choose products with a lower SPF depending on where you live.
Another option to is to look for SPF-containing skincare products. The sunscreen-containing BABE Hydronourishing Cream with SPF 20 by Kshipra Health Solutions is your best bet; it acts as a medium UV protection sunscreen while simultaneously hydrating and nourishing your skin.
Why Choose BABE Hydronourishing Cream SPF20?
BABE Hydro Nourishing 3-in-1 Cream Moisturizes, Nourishes and Protects the skin. Moisturiser with modest UV protection aids in the recovery of nutrients and water loss in the skin. Active face nourishment that maintains the skin moisturised (for 24 hours) and protected with SPF 20 sun protection filters. Its filters provide mild UVB and UVA radiation protection. BABE Hydronourishing Cream SPF20 is formulated with hyaluronic acid to significantly enhance moisture levels and restore the face's fresh and bright appearance. Its creamy, dissolving texture relieves skin tension. For use on dry & dull skin.
Characteristics of BABE Hydro Nourishing Cream
- Active facial nourishment that pampers and protects the facial skin with SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Its hyaluronic acid-enriched composition significantly enhances moisture, restoring the face's fresh and bright appearance.
- Its creamy texture makes it an ideal base.
Main Active Ingredients Use in BABE Hydronourishing Cream
AQUA, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, C12-20 ACID PEG-8 ESTER, OCTOCRYLENE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, DIETHYLHEXYL CARBONATE, ISOHEXADECANE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PEG-8 BEESWAX, PHENOXYETHANOL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS OIL, CARBOMER, PARFUM, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DIMETHICONOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, GLUCOSE, SODIUM PCA, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, UREA, PEG-8, TOCOPHEROL, GLUTAMIC ACID, GLYCINE, LACTIC ACID, LYSINE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ALLANTOIN, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ASCORBIC ACID, CITRIC ACID
Instructions To Use BABE Hydro Nourishing Cream
- Moisturiser with modest UV protection aids in the recovery of nutrients and water loss in the skin.
- Morning and evening use only. Apply to a clean, dry face and gently massage until completely absorbed.
- Look for broad-spectrum sunscreen or SPF skin cream. Broad-spectrum sunscreens and creams shield you from both UVA and UVB radiation of the sun.
- If you are going to be outside for an extended period of time, reapply sunscreen every two to three hours. If you are sweating profusely or have been in the water, reapply your SPF cream every one to two hours.
Benefits of BABE Hydro Nourishing Cream
- Hydronourishing Cream has active face nourishment that maintains the skin moisturised (for 24 hours) and protected with SPF 20 sun protection filters.
- Its filters provide mild UVB and UVA radiation protection.
- Formulated with hyaluronic acid to significantly enhance moisture levels and restore the face's bright appearance.
- Its creamy, dissolving texture relieves skin tension.