Face balms are solidified oils that melt when they come into contact with your skin's warmth. Unlike moisturizers, balms are anhydrous, meaning they do not contain any water. They provide your skin with a more robust and nourishing protective layer, sealing in your skincare for optimal results while shielding it from external elements like cold or dry air. Balms are known for being healing, calming, ultra-hydrating, and luxuriously thick and are typically used as the last step in a skincare regimen.
BABÉ Pediatric Facial Balm - Kshipra Health Solutions
Babé Pediatric Facial Balm has a unique formula that deeply moisturizes while strengthening the skin's natural barrier. This cream's anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce inflammation and itching. It is ideal for treating minor eczemas and irritations caused. It also aids in the treatment of extreme dryness and redness caused by cold, wind, and temperature changes. This cream is ideal for atopic skin in babies and children because it calms, nourishes, and repairs the skin.
Characteristics of BABÉ Pediatric Facial Balm
Babe Pediatric Facial Balm is a light-textured balm that repairs the baby and child's face's dry, very dry, irritated, reactive, and/or atopic skin.
- Face balm with a light texture
- For infants and children
- Repair and relief for very dry, irritated, atopic skin
- A hypoallergenic composition
- Dermatologically and pediatrically tested
- Cream texture
- Age: 0+
- The main advantages are that it nourishes, reduces inflammation, repairs, restores, and protects the skin barrier
- Alcohol, colourants, fragrance, mineral oil, parabens, phthalates, and preservatives are not used in the formulation
It has an Omega 3, 6, and 9 enriched formula. It provides immediate comfort and acts on atopic dermatitis, breaking the itch-scratch cycle. It also quickly relieves the sensations of itchiness and tightness.
Main Active Ingredients Use in BABÉ Pediatric Facial Balm
- Skin Repair 4% is formed with Ceramide, Bisabolol and phytosterols. In just 5 days, this potent active restore up to 80% of the skin's protective barriers. Bisabolol, found in the Skin Repair complex, helps reduce inflammation and irritation.
- Skin Defence 4% is made up of Rhamnose, Glucose and Gluxoeonic Acid. This ingredient boosts the skin's natural defences, preventing pathogenic bacteria from adhering to the skin's surface. It also helps to alleviate inflammation and irritation.
- Glycerine 3% respects the skin's natural complexion while hydrating deeply and safely. In other words, this product promotes the natural water retention of the epidermis, thereby avoiding cutaneous dryness.
- Skin Calm 2% is a component that the Babe laboratory made up of a 5% solution of Dihydro Avenanthramide D. Skin Calm reduces the sensation of itching by 65% and skin redness by 50% in 2 weeks. Furthermore, this ingredient has potent anti-irritant, antihistamine, and anti-fungal properties.
- Avocado Oil 1% is a natural component rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9. This dermo protector contains fatty acids, which are required to nourish even the most delicate skin types. It restores the barrier function by regenerating the superficial lipid mantle.
- Vitamin E 1% in the formula comes combined with essential fatty acids like Omega 3 and 6. Because of its moisture-restoring properties, this vitamin is ideal for reconstructing dry and severely dry skin.
- Vitamin E 0.25% is an ultra-rich antioxidant derived from Tocopheryl Acetate. Furthermore, this vitamin protects skin cells from oxidative stress and other free radicals.
Instruction to use
- Usage Instructions
- Use on a clean face and neck.
- Suitable for everyday use.
- Avoid making direct eye contact.
- Skin regeneration
- Protects the skin barrier
- Relieves irritability
Skin type: It is ideal for sporadic irritations (e.g., peribuccal and perinasal areas caused by pacifier use), sporadic eczemas (e.g., rubbing of clothes on the chin), extreme dryness (e.g., cold and wind in winter), redness (e.g., sudden temperature changes), and the prevention and treatment of atopy outbreaks.
Age: Suitable for Babies and children
Caution: Only for external use.
Benefits of BABÉ Pediatric Facial Balm
Irritation, dryness, and redness are common as young facial skin is so delicate and sensitive that it frequently suffers from disorders caused by situations such as dummy chafing, sudden temperature changes, first allergies, or even atopic dermatitis. Facial Balm helps repair the skin by intensely moisturizing and nourishing it in these cases. Its three-in-one formula repairs and strengthens the skin's natural barrier, along with soothing itchiness and irritation. Its light, fluid texture provides immediate relief and comfort, breaking the cycle of itching and scratching that occurs during atopic dermatitis flare-ups. It contains Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, and Vitamin F, all of which are high in essential fatty acids and nourish deeply..
- Because of its comprehensive formula, it has a triple action: it repairs the skin, defends the skin barrier, and relieves irritation.
- Formulated with Omega 3, 6, and 9.
- Gives the impression of immediate comfort.
- Breaks the itch-scratch cycle in atopic dermatitis.
- Pediatric and atopic skin tests were performed.
- It quickly alleviates the sensations of itchiness and tightness.